Us Now

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Proud moments

We celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday. Spent the afternoon at my parent's house with them and my sister's family. I got some beautiful cards and flowers, among other nice gifts.



Brooklyn & I played inside...


...while the boys kicked the football around, and Ella dominated the rock pile...

Then on Monday, I graduated from OSU! FINALLY! (Well, I'll complete my requirements this summer, but I walked with my class Monday night.) Even though it took me 5 years to complete, I'm so proud that I didn't give up along the way. There were lots of times that I wanted to. (Really bad!) But I couldn't bring myself to let Jackson or my dad down. Among other family, these two really motivated and encouraged me all the way to the end. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment