Us Now

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A day off for a Stay-At-Home-Mom (SAHM)

Brooklyn is playing with Grammy today, which leaves me at home alone! One may ask, 'what does a SAHM do with a day all to herself?!' Hmm...
  1. 6 homework assignments
  2. 1 online test to complete
  3. 1 test to study for
  4. Pull weeds from the flower bed
  5. Oh, and let's not forget laundry! In fact, I swapped my & Jax's closets last week from winter to spring/summer. Today I'll tackle Brooklyn's closet. Sounds simple enough, right? Let's peek into her closet at her new summer clothes...

(I might add that this is all from Grammy!)

...tags pulled and ready for washing!


But we're not done yet...



I better not find her throwing tantrums about not having any clothes this summer! :)

Well, I better get to work! This should be my most productive day of the week. And I'm certain it'll be a day full of fun for Grammy & Brooklyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment