Us Now

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy birthday, Daddy

Jackson turned 32 today! He said he's not sure if he's still considered a 'young adult' or just an 'adult'.  As I'm basking in the last year of my twenties, I say he's an old man. :)  But whatever the stereotype, he means the world to me & Brooklyn!  After breakfast in bed, he came out to play with us in the living room, where we hibernated for the day, after receiving a fresh snow dusting this morning. It was a pretty lax day...



We played, watched DVD's and enjoyed another groundhog day (today was the 7th consecutive day of school closings!).  After his favorite dinner came bath time, followed by some last minute playtime before Brooklyn just couldn't take it anymore. When she's tired, she starts laying on the kitchen floor:

and waving goodbye to us. She's calling it a day! Peace out, Dad:

Hope it was a good birthday for Jackson. He's such a good husband to me and daddy to Brooklyn. He makes my life a happy one. And it's obvious that his effect is the same to Brooklyn, with all the giggles he elicits from her. Thanks for all you do for us, babe! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment