Us Now

Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy busy Brooklyn

Spring is in the air!!  With a high of 74 in the forecast, Brooklyn & I planned a full day of errands and playing at the park.




On a mission!

Swingin time!

She is so, so busy. Just reflecting on these pictures exhausts me all over again! Keeping up with her today was just not in the cards for me. So I stopped trying and started snappin photos instead!

I think the longest amount of time on one thing was 57.2 seconds.

But don't worry, she took great precaution during her transitions...

And my favorite:  she squatted on her knees, turned around and backed off of the 1/2 inch tall concrete ledge!  HI-larious! :)


Her smile says it all - she had a pretty happy day today...
...and wore her mommy out in the process!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Sad I won't get to see you two this weekend :(

    ReplyDelete