Us Now

Friday, September 30, 2011

Jumpin, jumpin, jumpin!

Even though he's been robbing us of our precious zzzz's for six months now, I'm still so happy to pick him up out of bed every morning...as long as it's after 5:30, that is. Before 5:30? Now that's another story. But I regress.  My point? Jackson & I agree that there can't possibly be a cuter or happier baby on the planet!  (I can say this because Brooklyn is a Big Girl now. :))  And it's not just us that gush over him. You should hear his teachers at school!  He's the reason they come to work every day! 

Well yesterday was his 6 month birthday, and he partied the night away in his jumper:


Partied til he was out like a light...in his jumper:



He goes from ninety to nuthin in that thing!  One second he's jumping like a mad man and the next, he's passed out!  One day I ran over with concern, thinking he'd knocked himself unconscious on one of the toys.  But no, he was just asleep. 2.3 seconds after he was jumpin his heart out.  The best part is that when you go to pick him up, he startles and immediately starts jumping again!  He was jumping with his eyes closed last night, as I picked him up to relocate to bed.  Happy half birthday, my boy. You are oh so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment