Us Now

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Metabolism envy?

For memory's sake, I have to post something about Brooklyn's eating habits. Some people don't believe me when I tell them how much she eats! She's an endless pit, I tell you!  Her diet today consisted of:

Breakfast
1+ cup mixed fruit
1 toasted (dry) waffle
1 scrambled egg
5 oz milk

Morning snack
Graham crackers

Lunch
4 BBQ Vienna Sausage 'hot dogs'
1 cup carrots
Ice water

Afternoon snack
A grilled cheese sandwich from Sonic (she ate the whole sandwich!!)
3 cookies
4 oz milk
(She was begging for more, but that's all I had!)

And now I'm preparing her dinner of
1+ cup green beans
Lasagna

She eats like an adult, & weighs less than 23 pounds. Look at her skinny little self! She's almost got a smirk on her face..."na-na-na-a-boo-boo", she says...

Yes, I'm jealous. I had a fried egg on toast for b'fast, a microwaved bowl of noodles for lunch, and a salad & a serving of lasagna for dinner. No morning snack. No afternoon snack. Oh no. Don't worry; I'm not going to post a picture of me in the bath tub. Guess this serves as another reminder that life's still not fair, as my Papa used to tell us...

No comments:

Post a Comment