Us Now

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tis the season!


I'm welcoming this season change with wide open arms not only because I love the holidays and all that they bring, but also because it's the last season of this pregnancy! My nose would grow if I said that I enjoy pregnancy. Frankly, we don't get along too well (although I do recognize and am thankful that I've been blessed with uneventful ones). Anyway, I was thrilled for Jackson to bring my decorations down from the attic this year! I cleaned all morning in preparation for the decorating. Then, after her morning nap, Brooklyn & I dug in! Wow, did her eyes light up when those strings of lights were plugged in! She hesitantly reached out to touch them, looking at me for approval. I encouraged her and showed her how I was wrapping them around the garland. Within minutes, she had her hands full with lights and was waving them everywhere. We had a great time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment